There are many examples of coaching, during this workshop we will look at coaching in the business environment and how a coach is someone who through direct discussion and guided activity helps a learner to solve a problem or do a task better than would otherwise have been the case, systematically increasing the ability and experience of the learner.
- The definition of a coach in the business environment
- The difference between coaching and training
- Formal and informal coaching
- The coaching process using the GROW model
- How motivation and good communication have an impact on coaching