Employment law is a minefield. Many small/medium sized businesses cannot justify the cost of employing a HR Manager full time.
Here at Hilary Rose Personnel we offer the solution. For a fraction of the cost we will use our knowledge and experience of employment law along with extensive training/development techniques to remove the need for you to attend costly and time consuming seminars or trawl through endless paperwork.
We allow you to get on with what you do best, concentrating on building up and maintaining your business while we keep your business up to date with any changes in employment law that you need to be aware of and advising you of best practice.
Our many years of experience in the area of employee management, employment law, training and development has enabled us to become a major provider working with Micro and SME’s in all aspects Employee relations.
Hilary Rose Personnel will work with you to facilitate the development and management of your staff, this might be the occasional letter, a meeting now and then, a specific project for example updating the Contract of Employment, Company Handbook or ongoing advice and support on all aspects of employee relations.
We advise micro companies and SME’s of what they need to do to comply with employment legislation and best practice. We are happy to work with you to set up complete HR systems or carry out Health Checks on what you already have in place.
We tailor our packages to suit your company and offer practical solutions to fit in with your demanding schedule:
Below are just a few of the areas that Hilary Rose Personnel offer support or advice on:
- Health check of your company’s existing documentation.
- Recruitment, Selection and Induction.
- Contracts. Company handbooks.
- Policies and procedures that adhere to legislation.
- Monitoring absenteeism and investigations of such
- Performance management
- Appraising your staff and managing performance
- Dealing with disciplinary and grievances including investigations
- Staff leaving retirement including exit interviews
- Bullying and harassment issues
- Rewards and benefits
- Working Time directive
- Out placement scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Maternity and adoptive leave, Parental, Independent leave, Paternity, , Shared paternity
- and shared adaptive leave
- Training policies
- Training needs analysis and evaluation.
- Investors in People
- ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 270012013
This is not an exhaustive list and we are able to adapt to your requirements.